24th March 2020
We have now moved our support away from the ARCH building and are providing support through telephone, email and on-line methods. This is to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff team, volunteers, service users and their families.
What does this mean in practice?
- Your counsellor, ISVA or support worker will be in contact with you over the phone (if they haven’t already done so) to explain this new way of working and to answer any questions or concerns.
- If you have recently been referred to our service or are currently on our counselling waiting list, a member of the team will call you (if they haven’t already done so) to explain your options for support.
- We will continue to accept referrals to the service but ask that you are patient with us at this time as it may take a little longer to for us to contact you.
- Our office phone line (01642) 822331 has been diverted and we will continue to pick up calls to the service. If you do however have any issues getting through to us, please leave a message and we will arrange to call you back.
- Please keep an eye on our website (www.archnortheast.org) Facebook (/archnortheast) and Twitter (@ArchNorthEast) accounts as we will be using these to post updates.
- If you have any questions or need to get a message to us, you can also use the contacts page on our website. We will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
We understand that this is a really anxious time for lots of you and we want to reassure you that we will be there to support you. The way that we do that might change but we are committed to being there for you when you need us.
Teesside SARC are also accessible 24/7 through the regional SARC support line 03333 44 8283
If you feel that you are in crisis the Samaritans number is 116 123 and it is free from any phone.