About Us: We are a registered charity based in Teesside offering Free and Confidential Counselling and ISVA support to people who have been affected by rape or sexual abuse, no matter how long ago the experience may have been. For further information regarding accessing Arch services please read the information in Services or Online Referrals. We do not work with anyone who has been investigated or accused of a sexual offence.
We are very proud to announce that Arch North East were awarded British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) accredited service status on 31st May 2017
Sainsbury’s charity competition – Vote Arch North East
Arch was shortlisted as one of Sainsbury’s chosen charities this year., we would like to thank everyone that has kindly voted for us – We appreciate your support
The results are announced on the 10th July, as soon as we know, we will let you know how we done.. Thanks again for everyone who has voted.
1st – 7th June 2017 National Volunteer Week
Arch recognised Volunteers had provided our services with over 3,000 hours in the last year. In appreciation, we took the opportunity to showcase the fabulous people who volunteer at Arch by holding a garden party on Tuesday 6th June 2017 (National Volunteer Week) “A Big Thank you to all who attended”
- The Mayor of Middlesbrough – David Budd (Special Thanks for presenting The BACP Award To Arch)
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Cleveland Police (PCC) – Barry Coppinger (Special Thanks for presenting Certificates to our Volunteers)
- Watson & Woodhouse Solicitors – Natalie Blake & Rosemary Alderson (Special Thanks for providing for the buffet)
- PCC Services & Communications – Hannah Smith
- Middlesbrough Council – Rachel Beard
- Chair of Executive Committee at Arch – Paula Dewell
- All the Staff and Volunteers at Arch